Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Important Day

Today is FINALLY March 10th. Today has a lot of meanings.



First, the uplifting news. I am going to the doctor today and I get to see my little baby. I haven't seen the little peanut since it looked like an egg. I can't wait to see it and hear the heartbeat again. Also, if Baby Nowell cooperates we should be able to find out if "peanut" is a boy or girl. The last four weeks have gone by so slow and I'm so happy it is finally here. So little one PLEASE cooperate for us!




Today is also a day of remembrance for us. Our first pregnancy that ultimately ended in a miscarriage was due today. I think about our baby daily and realize that it was probably so perfect that God didn't want it to have to spend a day on the world and decided to take it with him to Heaven. I did want to take some time today to remember our little one. We are very excited to finally be able to add to our family, but we will never forget our baby that was due today, March 10, 2009. We love you and can't wait to meet you in Heaven.

No comments: