Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mini Vacation







So this past weekend Michael and I got away for a mini vacation. I was brave and was able to leave the kiddies with the grandparents. Michael and I had such a great time!! We were in Baltimore and stayed in the inner harbor area. Our favorite discovery was Howl at the Moon piano bar. It was SOOOOO much fun!! We have looked up where there are others and Michael joked saying that our next vacation spots all have to have Howl at the Moon!

We want to say a big thank you to Gram, Great-Aunt Sue and Mamaw for watching the kids while we were away.

On Sunday after church I tried taking a couple of pictures with my camera and my camera stopped working, so I apologize for the bad pics of the twins. I'm going to try and get it fixed ASAP!!

No comments: