Saturday, December 12, 2009

So busy!

Wow!! Christmas time is exhausting!! It has been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything. Last weekend we had a Gala at church on Friday night. Then Saturday, thanks to Mamaw, Michael and I had a date night. It was WONDERFUL! We went to Olive Garden and then did some Christmas shopping. Mom also helped me do some Christmas projects that I have been working on. I have officially completed 688 scrapbook pages in three weeks and I only have 48 left. Then I have wrapping left to do.

This past week, I was able to attend Michael's work party thanks to Ed for babysitting. Today we took on the task of getting portraits done. I really wanted some Christmas photos and then I also wanted an official family portrait. We went to Sears at 9am this morning and it went wonderfully. Much better than the last trip! Take a look at our portraits.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

The pictures are precious. What a beautiful family! Zack and Maddie look so happy and should be with such a great Mommy and Daddy. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you at the end of the month.

4fishing said...

Great pictures= some of best yet = Merry Christmas = look forward to seeing you all soon.