Thursday, February 4, 2010

6 Months

Maddie and Zack are now 1/2 a year old. I just can't believe it has already been 6 months. We dressed them in their Sunday Best tonight and took a few pictures. Also below is a picture of Maddie from yesterday. We have pulled down the bouncer from the attic. She LOVES to bounce. If you are holding her she will try to bounce on you, so I was excited to learn that she can finally reach the floor while in this thing. So she was going to town yesterday and then the next thing I knew, she was asleep. She bounced herself to sleep. SO FUNNY!! Then the last picture is Zack just happy go lucky! He is just so sweet!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I may be the Grammy, but everyone will agree how happy and beautiful Maddie and Zack are! So funny about Maddie "bouncing" herself to sleep. Love to all of you!

4fishing said...

Great pics- my compliments to photographer!! Really love to see the pics- thanks they are precious
Gramps