Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

It has been a very busy week and I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to posting.

This past week I was at my mom's so I could spend some extra time with my sister and nephew, who are up from GA. It was a lot of fun seeing them. Man has my nephew grown so much just in a couple of months.

I have a very funny, but very gross story to share. I think the funny far outweighs the gross, so I'm going to share. Due to teething and eating solid foods, we have had several explosions (that is the nice way to put it). Well, Thursday night I went to pick up Zack to see if he had done a "poopoo". I went to sniff from behind like always. Well as I put my nose down, stuff came up. Yep, I got poop up the nose. My family couldn't stop laughing. So now I have learned to look where I stick my nose!!

Friday night it snowed in Asheboro, so Saturday morning we all bundled up to go outside to get pictures. It was Aaden's first snow since he was a month old. It was so much fun watching him sled, and play all in it.

Sunday was their first Valentine's day! Zack got a dancing monkey, a small bear, and some animal crackers. Maddie received an "I love you bear", a small bear and also some animal crackers. Mike came home Sunday, while the twins and I came back on Monday. I have been trying to clean up my house non stop b/c I am hosting a birthday party here on Saturday.

On Tuesday, we received some exciting news. We have another niece. My sister-n-law, April had a daughter, Peyton. They were so brave in waiting the whole time to find out. I could never do that. Congrats to April and Jimmy on the arrival of Peyton!

Yesterday we had the twins six month appointment. Zack is now officially bigger than his sister. I kind of knew that, but it wasn't official. (He eats so much better than she does. She is very picky, while he eats whatever he can). Zack is now 14 lbs. 5 oz. He is 25 1/2" long. Maddie is 13 lbs. 12 oz. and 24 1/2" long. They both are very healthy and doing great!

Below are a few extra pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swaney...Zack and Maddie get cuter everyday! You and Michael look good too! It's time for you to check the mail. I couldn't resist a little something for the children. Love all of you. Keep the pictures and new behaviors coming. I look forward to the updates.
Debbie