Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Family Visits

This past week and weekend I got completely spoiled. Tuesday night on my birthday I got a date with hubby. Thank you so much Jeff and Patti! Then Mamaw and Great-Aunt Sharon came up Friday night (Poor Papaw couldn't make it, he came down with the stomach flu and a head cold). So Michael and I went out dancing that night. We had the Craig Woolard Band in RR and so we went shagging (Carolina Swing Dance). I haven't been out dancing in so long and I so could tell. I am so out of shape.

Saturday we had more family to come and visit. We had Gram and Pop come for a short visit as well. After they left us girls went out shopping and left Michael to watch the kids. Later that evening Mamaw took us out for a birthday dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. Then I had another date with my hubby. That is right 3 date nights in one week. I definitely got spoiled!! Thank you so much Mamaw and Aunt Sharon!

All good things must come to an end. After church on Sunday Mamaw and Great Aunt Sharon left. Michael and I watched the American/Canadian hockey game and enjoyed hanging out with the kids. This coming week is going to be very laid back with no plans. I am getting excited that they are calling for "Spring" weather this weekend and I am hoping to take a walk with the twins.

No comments: