Monday, February 14, 2011

Madelin Update

So this afternoon has been a little scary for me. The pediatrician called around noon today. She said that one of Maddie's tests came back abnormal. She started throwing out diseases, problems, etc. that it could possibly be. We are going to be doing more testing tomorrow. She said that the test that was abnormal was something that could be caused by something in her bone or her liver. She said that a normal range was a 100 while Maddie's numbers where in the 2,000s. So all afternoon I have been pretending to not worry, but all I have been doing is worrying. I could use all the prayers we can get. Thanks so much!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

4fishing said...

Hang in there = Pam and I are both saying our prayers for you all