Saturday, February 5, 2011

Silly Scissors

Today while we were out and about we decided to get Zack's hair cut (it was getting quite shaggy). Michael had found this place, Silly Scissors, that specialized in cutting kid's hair. So we decided to give it a try. Zack loved it! They had little seats that were cars. He sat in the fire truck. I thought he would have fun ringing the bell.

Now usually when we go to cut his hair at a regular salon he sits in my lap and I have to fight him to stay still so no one gets hurt. I mean this is a struggle. However, in his fire truck he did fabulous. He loved it! I have video of it that I will post tonight when I get home. He just did so well! It is a little pricy for a kid cut, $15, but not worrying if someone is going to get cut (I.e. Him or hairdresser) it is well worth it! Enjoy the pics!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: