Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where was my camera?

So today there was not one, but two events that happened and unfortunately I did not have my camera.

The first was a Zack story. Unfortunately, my phone was upstairs. We watched an episode of Ellen this morning. If you have never seen her show she does a quick monologue before dancing with the audience. Today Zack got up and started dancing along with the TV. Eventually he started turning around in circles. He turned and turned and turned until...he fell. It was so funny. He then tried to get up and fell again. (He was fine just dizzy). He continued to try and get up four or five times and each time he fell quickly. I couldn't help but laugh. It was so cute!

Our Maddie story happened tonight when we were getting the kids ready for bed. When the kids were first born they received a UNC book. While I was giving Zack his breathing treatment, Mike was reading the book with Maddie. All on her own she raised her arm, balled her hand into a fist and yelled "go Tarheels!". It was so cute. Again, my phone wasn't around. We got her to do it again so we knew it wasn't a fluke. Again, so cute!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: