Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day






Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day! We are officially back home tonight. We had a great weekend and one crazy week, but like my title says The Hectic life of the Nowell's! The next few months are going to be quite busy! We have several people coming up for visits. In a week and a half Mike and I are taking an adults only vacation to Nashville for the CMA Festival (I cannot wait for this trip). Then we are going to be on the road a LOT!! We will be visiting our friends in Warrenton who had their first child a few weeks ago, then we are back in Asheboro to celebrate Uncle Dean's birthday and Bentley's baby dedication. Then the week after that is our trip to Myrtle for the 4th of July. I think so far that is our Calendar until August. So I will have a lot to write about in the next month or so.

No comments: