Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekly Update

I am so sorry I have been so lazy when it comes to writing this week. First, I want to report on Zack. He is feeling much better. We had an appointment to E,N,T yesterday and it turns out that the right ear is fine, but now his left ear is infected. I tell you that poor boy. My mom brought up a great question..."Isn't the reason we got the tubes put in was to stop the ear infections?" Yes my thoughts exactly!! We are hoping with some ear drops and an antibiotic the infection will go away.

Last night Mike and I got out of the house for date night. We went to Eez Sushi for dinner and then went to a movie. The hubby treated me to a chick flick and we went to watch one of my favorite books turned movie, Something Borrowed. It was so good!! It was very close to the book and I'm hoping it does really well because there is a book sequel and if the movie does well they are going to do the sequel on film. So everyone go watch it so they will do the sequel!!! It really was so good!

No comments: