Friday, June 10, 2011

CMA Fest day 1

Day 1 of the festival was amazing! I loved it so much that I wanted to write all about it last night, but my phone died around 6pm. I used it so much looking up what artists were where throughout the day.

We saw/heard such great music that I couldn't possibly name them all, but I will list my favorites. There was: Steel Magnolia, Emerson Drive, James Otto, Zack Brown Band, Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, Sarah Evans, Jason Aldean, Kelly Clarkson, Brad Paisley and Alabama. We heard probably about 10 more artists, but I just can't remember every one. The best of the day/night to me was the Kelly Clarkson - Jason Aldean duet and Brad Paisley - Alabama duets. It was just so awesome. Most of the concerts were around 30 - 45 minutes but a few were an hour.

Yesterday morning we went to Fan Fare and took a few pics of some stars. We didn't get too close because that process (to meet and greet) is crazy! We did play a game or two and won a few door prizes. It was just a great day! I have LOTS of pics on our cheapo camera but will download once we get homel
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: