Monday, June 13, 2011

CMA Fest Day 4

Today was our last full day in Nashville. I have enjoyed it so much, but I'm also soooooo excited to get back to my babies.

We slept in a little this morning after having a VERY late night last night. We did some shopping and then enjoyed the River Front concerts and soaked up some sun. We saw a few artists that I don't know and then we got to hear/see Josh Kelley. I am a huge fan! He is new to country, but he is Katherine Heigl's husband and he is also the brother of one of Lady Antebellum's members. He sings Georgia Clay. My prediction is he is going to be big. He was a great performer!

The night performers were Mark Wills, JaneDear Girls, Jimmy Wayne, The Band Perry, The Eli Young Band, Darius Rucker, Tracy Lawrence, Blake Shelton, Trace Atkins, Miranda Lambert, Pistol Annies (Miranda Lambert's new band), and Taylor Swift. The best performances were Blake and Miranda. We loved Trace and Blakes duet!

Well it has been an awesome experience! One I will not forget. I wouldn't mind doing it again! We have an early flight tomorrow and we lose an hour due to the time change so I'm off to bed. Maddie and Zack, mommy and daddy are hurrying home to you!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: