Thursday, August 16, 2012

Funny Story...

I am WAY behind on blogging and I SINCERELY apologize!  I will be posting lots in the next 24 hours.  I do have a story that I thought was so funny today that I just had to share before I forgot.  It has been a rough week for us (more to come later) and today we went to a fellow MOPS leaders house because we are gearing up for our new semester and I volunteered to help sew table cloths.  She has twin girls that are 4.  At first the kids played wonderfully together.  They even LOVED running from Zack who was pretending to be a lion.  They were loud, but great.  Then after lunch we started to break down.  One of her twins...I can't remember if it was Emily or Sarah (I didn't go into the room to see who it was) started fighting with Zack.  What was absolutely hysterical was what they were fighting over.  Zack was playing in there play kitchen making "pancakes".  He was using a little plastic play egg (sunny side up egg) and pretending that he was making mommy pancakes.  Well, Emily got tore up over the fact that Zack was calling the egg a pancake.  The two started fighting hard over what this plastic thing was.  I can't make this up.  It was a drop down drag out fight over an egg.  Dena (the girls mom) and I just couldn't stop laughing because really?  Your fighting over an egg?  I realize that most of you don't find this funny, but if you knew what are week was like...to find your child fighting over what your pretending to make it was just funny! 

Thanks Dena for letting us come over and destroy your house!  We had fun!!!

No comments: