Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quick Witted

Tonight (and actually over the last few days) Zack had a quick witted conversation that I had to share.  It makes us think he is going to be a smart-elect like his daddy was (his words not mine)!  So I had to share this comical event.  Zack came in the living room with a tennis ball and baseball bat in his hands.  He took it to daddy and was about to ask him to toss the ball to him so he could hit it.  I look at him and say "we don't play baseball in the house".  Without missing a beat he says proudly "it's not baseball, it's tennis!"  Yes, way too quick witted!!  I am going to be in trouble with this one!!

2 comments:

4fishing said...

Thats' my boy!!

Amy and Michael said...

Yeah! No golfing either. I recall Michael breaking two ceiling lights at 9 Bosco Drive with his irons!!