Monday, September 30, 2013

Friday Madness

My weekend was quite busy.  It actually all started on Thursday with dropping kids off at school, decorating the wedding venue, picking kids up from school, dropping kids off at a friends, going back to venue and decorating. 

Friday was even busier!!  First I got up at 5am, had breakfast and then went running!  I did a 10 mile run.  My FIRST double digit mile run.  It was slow, but I'm making progress.  After running, I was off to finish decorating for the wedding.  Since the groom is actually my cousin (very close cousin, who is more like a brother to me), I was asked by mom to help decorate for the rehearsal dinner.  So, after trying to finish decorating for the wedding I was off to help decorate for the rehearsal dinner.  Then I ran home for 15 minutes to get dressed for the rehearsal.  After the rehearsal it was time rush off to pick up Michael and then to the rehearsal dinner.  Yes, busy day! 

No comments: