Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby Firsts!

We have had a couple of exciting days!! Yesterday Zack had his first laugh. He actually did it right after Michael and I had just gotten done with dinner. I had him in my lap and I was waving a rattle and he just let out a giggle. At first we weren't really sure it was a laugh, but then he did it again. It was by far the best noise I have ever heard. When we got out the video camera to try and record it, he didn't do it again. So you have to take our word for it.


Then Maddie had a first today and I DID catch this one on film. I have her rolling over. I had just gotten her down and I thought it would be any day now that she would roll over so I grabbed the camera and just in time. This wasn't a fluke, now I can't put her on her stomach for more than a few seconds, because she is constantly rolling over now. I am one proud mommy of both of my babies!!


2 comments:

4fishing said...

The twins are growing!!- enjoy it- next thing you know they will be asking for the keys to the cars!!- love you guys

Debbie said...

Isn't it wonderful how exciting each new behavior is for us parents and grandparents. Celebrate each and every special moment as much as you can. Thanks for sharing these precious times. Can't wait to hold the darlings over Thanksgiving. We have soooo much to be thankful for. Love all of you and am proud of Zack and Maddie.
Gram and POP