Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!


Sorry it has taken me a few days to write this blog! I am currently swamped with working on Christmas gifts, Birthday party, decorating for Christmas (trying to get it started...since I don't have that much time now with twins, and packing for Thanksgiving.

This past weekend we headed to Asheboro. On our way though we stopped by the hospital in Rocky Mount because our friends here in RR had a little baby girl on Friday! I'm so excited for them!! Then on to A'boro. After feedings dad came in and both Maddie and Zack were just laughing like crazy at dad (aka papaw). This was Maddie's first laugh. It was so cute!! Saturday, mamaw and papaw watched the twins while Mike and I went and got hair cuts. Then we went out to Winston-Salem to celebrate a dear friend's 30th birthday party. Sunday we went to church and sadly after their 2:30pm feeding we hit the road to head home. Ever since then I have been going non stop with all my To Do's.

Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the twins!!

No comments: