Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It has been just over a year since I started this blog. Here lately I have been reading past posts that are public and the ones that are private. 2009 has been such a wonderful year. God has truly blessed our family with not one healthy baby, but two beautiful healthy children! Becoming a mother has been a dream come true and I am just grateful for such a wonderful blessing. Mike and I have become even closer and I can honestly say I have the best husband in the world.

This Thanksgiving we will be spending it with Mike's family. We are so excited to see everyone and have the twins spend time with Grams, Pop, Grampy and Grandma. We are also excited to see Mike's sister, Amy, her husband, Michael, and their beautiful daughter Callie. Since we are so far apart in distance, we don't get to spend as much time as we would like with our niece.

I want to wish everyone a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. Please remember it is not just a day to eat turkey and watch football, but it is a day to return thanks to the Lord for all our wonderful blessings. And for the loved ones we will not see this holiday, we love you and miss you!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments: