Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look who's crawling

Well...it is official. My kids are mobile. Zack is now rolling around and Maddie is now crawling. Before she had a sort of crawl-roll, but today when I was feeding our friends baby (Arrie), she crawled across the floor to grab a ball. (I should mention, it wasn't her toy she was going after, it was Trapper's. Why do kids prefer to play with dog toys?) I tried to pick up the camera in time, but she stopped right when I went to film her. So I tried to restage it. I got sort of what I saw before, but I didn't put the ball very far so she didn't have to crawl very far.



The next video is Zack standing against the couch playing with Trapper. Man...they both LOVE Trapper. You see in the video how much he loves them in return.

2 comments:

4fishing said...

great videos'- keep posting- Love and miss you guys!!

Amy and Michael said...

How cute are they! Boy - Zack is already looking like he's going to be up to a lot of trickery! Cant wait to hold them.