Friday, July 15, 2011

Our Week

Sorry for the delay of posts this week. Last Thursday I caught a cold and I am still battling it. I tried running Monday I just couldn't breathe with the humidity and my cold. I did get one in today, but I'm hoping that I am on the tail end of the cold.


This picture below is of the kids "drumming" on a container I have. They are loving to drum!


The kids are snuggling with mommy trying to help her feel better.

On Wednesday we had a play date with the MOPS group at the Discovery Kids Place. The kids love it there. I on the other hand had my hands full with being sick, and two of them and one of me. So we didn't last long there, but I did get a few good pics.

I had to share this picture. For the past month and a half Maddie has been terrified of water. She hates baths, pools, oceans, etc. So when we walked into the door at Discovery Place where is the last place you would think she would want to do? That crazy girl ran straight for the water to play. So BIZARRE!







On Thursday we had an appointment to get the kids 2 year portraits done. It was so stressful! They were behind so we got pushed into lunch time so we broke down crying quite a bit. The photographer was so nice and worked with us. She was great! The only problem was that their system was down so I can't post the pics online until I go and pic them up in two weeks. The pics that we got did turn out really good and I can't wait to post them!

No comments: