Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our First Dentist Visit

Today we took a trip to the Pediatric Dentist here in Mooresville. I didn't have high expectations, especially since kids hate the dentist and my two don't like doctors to begin with. But, it wasn't too bad. Yes they cried and I had to hold them when they were being looked at, but it could have been worse and for that I am thankful. I only got a picture of Zack in the chair because Maddie wouldn't let me put her down for one second. Both of them have great teeth and he was impressed at how well they brush their teeth. The dentist was very nice and even had a Toy Story scrub on (the kids' favorite movie). He told me that at their age they did a terrific job. I'm very proud of both of them. Hopefully our good teeth habits continue!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Amy and Michael said...

So glad to hear they did well and have good teeth. Although, I was kind of hoping for a story similar to mine, but glad you had a better experience than I did!

Eddie Storms said...

Yeah, it doesn't sound fun for kids when they have to go to the dentist sometimes. At the very least, the results of your kids' first visit are good, right? That's great, and it's indeed best to hope and make sure that their good teeth habits continue!