Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sesame Street Party - Part 1

I am so happy to be sharing birthday party pictures with you! There is one thing that I hate about blogger. You have to upload one picture at a time so I am having to go through over 200 pictures. So I have decided to break up the birthday party into two parts. Part 1 is pictures of the kids and the rest of the party goers. Part 2 will be all the details, how to, etc.

If you remember my post two weeks ago...I had mentioned that this party snuck up on me. I knew it was coming, but I really didn't jump on anything until two weeks ago. On their 1st birthday party I planned for about 3-4 months. So I was WAY too late to ask my professional photographer (aka my cousin) to take pictures. She lives in VA and wasn't planning on coming in this weekend. So Samantha if you are reading this...plan on every first weekend in August to take photos for me!! I do want to thank Crystal for jumping in and picking up my camera to take most of these for me. It didn't even dawn on me where my camera was most of the time.

Here are the pictures when the twins first entered the party...



Mommy is taking them around the room to show them all the Sesame Street "centers"



Zack and Cayden playing with gifts.

We are about to sing Happy Birthday

Great picture of Zack blowing out his candle


CAKE...Yummy, yummy!!!



We had a photo booth set up... I regret not making an announcement to make sure that everyone needs to get their pictures taken. These are my favorite pictures!! I just wish I had more of them!!! Again, if I had my professional photog, maybe I would have had more.







The kids opening their gifts...





Playing games...






Maddie received a vanity. This child LOVES to look/talk to her reflection. Once she sat down and saw the mirror, she didn't get up the rest of the party. Now that we are home I haven't brought this out yet, because I'm afraid she will never get up (lol).

We tried to get a family portrait...didn't turn out so well.



Mamaw, Aunt Sue, me, big bird...(Thanks Grammy for the shirts!)


No comments: