Monday, October 24, 2011

Preschool party

So...I recently discovered I am the class mom for the kids' preschool class. I am not sure how I got the job. I don't remember being asked and I don't think I lobbied for it, but none the less I am the class mom. Mike jokes and said that if you are the mother of over 25% of the class maybe you automatically have to be the class mom.
Anyway, Wednesday is their Halloween party. There is another mom bringing cupcakes (which I wasn't too happy with. I'd rather it be pops since the kids will be wearing their costumes. Pops are so much less messy). I have come up with the following: apple juice boxes dressed as pumpkins, pumpkin cookies, and snack cups filled with apple straws dressed as zombies. What do you think?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

very cute! You did such a great job, so I think you are stuck as class mom.