Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Day

We had a change of plans this weekend.  Our original plans had all of us going to SC to visit Aunt Amy, Uncle Michael, Callie and Cayden.  However, due to them trying to sell their house, I didn't want to take the risk of costing Amy and Michael a sell if someone had called and wanted to see their house.  I just knew that the twins would destroy their house.  I would never forgive myself if that happened.  So instead, daddy went down to enjoy the UNC vs. Clemson game and the kids and I headed to A'boro to visit Mamaw and Papaw. 

It just so happened that this weekend was Pumpkin Day at New Hope Memorial Gardens which is right up the road from Papaw and Mamaw's house.  They had a wagon ride for the kids and free pumpkins to decorate (all of it was free).  The kids had a blast!


























No comments: