Monday, June 11, 2012

CMA Fest Day 4

Day four was really relaxing for us.  Crystal and I went out shopping while the guys hung back and watched the race on TV.  We then had dinner at a Japanese Steak House.  It was excellent!  We then went back to our hotel to get ready for the last night of the CMA Fest.  It was supposed to be raining.  However the weather stayed nice for us.  The night concerts were The Mavericks, Scotty McCreery, Bill Anderson, Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts, Steel Magnolia, Alan Jackson, and Martina McBride.  My favorite of the night was probably Rascal Flatts.  I think my top performers were: Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Jake Owen, The Band Perry and Carrie Underwood.  The fest was just wonderful!  We had a blast and I will probably be posting pictures later this week. 

No comments: