Sunday, October 28, 2012

Adult Halloween Fun

Saturday night (thanks Mamaw for watching the kids), Auntie Crystal, Uncle Dean, Mike and I got dressed up in our Halloween Costumes and hit the town of Charlotte. We had a blast!!! We entered into a costume contest at Howl at the Moon. There was two separate divisions, men and women. For the men, Mike came sooooo close to being a winner (top 3 got prizes). He came in 4th place, but it was sooooo close. (The winners were based on cheers.) For the women, you won't believe it but I came in 2nd place! I got over $250 in cash and prizes!! It was a lot of fun!!! So, Crystal was Elle Woods from Leagally Blonde, Dean was Forrest Gump, I was All the way Mae from A League of their Own, and Mike was Allan from The Hangover. I must admit, even though he didn't place, Mike's costume was the biggest hit. He was asked all night to get his picture taken.

No comments: