Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Craziness

I have been super busy the last few weeks getting ready for Halloween.  I have made a few costumes (3 to be exact), plan a couple of parties, and spend time with family.  First, I have decided to make some costumes this year.  Why?  I don't know...I have grown to love my sewing machine I guess.  I have made Maddie's princess dress, our nephew's (Cayden) costume, and I am currently making my costume.  After our Trunk or Treat adventure on Saturday I have also decided to fix poor Zack's costume.  The thing was WAY to short and tight.  So I will be coming up with a way to fix it. 

I was asked to throw another Halloween Bash this year and I was all for it.  However, due to no one RSVPing we might be canceling this party.  Which I am very disappointed in, but my bestie, Crystal, has made feel much better about it.  She said if we don't have a party here we can go out to a costume contest and all our hard work will not be wasted.  I was also asked to be Room Mom again this year for the kids' class.  So, that means I am also planning their Halloween Party that will be next week.  I am VERY excited about this party.  I posted a Sneak Peek on my party blog site: Party Right Now.  I am currently trying to make games and crafts for them to do at the party.  I think they will love it!

I have to post some pics of the costumes that I have made so far.  I am just so excited that I actually made something!!  Maddie in her princess dress and Cayden in his Boots costume.  Aren't they cute models?



No comments: