Thursday, January 3, 2013

Grammy & Pop Christmas

Friday afternoon we were off to Jacksonville to see Grammy & Pop.  We ate dinner, opened gifts, and played hard.  We also got to see Aunt Sue too!  Saturday we had a birthday party for baby Jesus.  Aunt Amy had made a birthday cake and all the kids got to blow out a candle each.  Later that day we the kids then made Christmas trees out of ice cream cones and green icing.  I think they liked eating the ornaments more than they liked putting them on the tree, lol!  Sunday we were off to Raleigh to see Aunt April, Uncle Jimmy, Peyton and Canady.  It was Canady's 1st birthday party!  Aunt Amy got pictures with her camera (my card was full by then) so I don't have those, but I will try and put one up later.  I do have some from Grammy & Pop's house.  Enjoy!

















No comments: