Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry I took such a long break off of posting. I have spent the last two weeks visiting family and enjoying our Christmas break! I have several pictures, videos, and fun to share. It will probably take me a while, but I will try to get everything posted in the next few days. With a new year, comes new resolutions (or as I call them, goals). I actually have SEVERAL this year! Some of my goals this year are: 1. Continue to keep my blog updated - Hopefully you don't feel that I over share, but I post for several reasons...I do it to keep our family informed and I also do it because it is my baby book too. 2. Get back into running - I was good up until school starting this year. I have gone from running 4 miles to struggling to complete 1.5. I have already decided to sign up to do a fun run with Auntie Crystal in April, so break out the running shoes. Can't wait!! 3. Get organized - I struggle with this big time! I am a confessed pack rat. So hopefully I can really get this one under control!! There are actually 2-3 more but I'm going to keep those to myself. I'm hoping 2013 will be a great year for my family and me! Some big things will be me turning 30 in February (yes, goodbye 20's), Mike and I will be celebrating 9 years of married bliss and 14 years of being together, and the kids will be 4. Yes, big year! I hope 2013 will be your great year too!!

No comments: