Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Power Outage

I am soooo behind on posts!  Due to no wifi/Internet while at the beach I didn't get to post any last week and I was going to today, but instead worked on birthday party invitations for a certain pair of twins (aka Maddie and Zack).  So instead I hope to post them Thursday (since tomorrow is my wedding anniversary, I seriously doubt I will post them earlier).  I wanted to share yet another crazy story.

Last year we had water from our ceiling come pouring in out of the blue.  We had someone come and look to tell us it was from our A/C.  We fixed so said a/c and fixed the ceiling.  Then tonight, out of the blue, a terrible storm popped up.  So bad that our power has been out for a couple of hours.  But right before the power went out, we heard water...yes water came pouring into our living room.  I tell you...being a home owner stinks sometimes!!  There is ALWAYS something to fix.  I must say, this is one of the "youngest" houses that we have owned and it has also been the most constant fixer upper!  It seems like every couple of months there is something dramatically breaking, that we have to fix.  Our 50+ year old house did not give us this much trouble!  So it looks like we might be putting on a new roof soon.

No comments: