Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pirate & Mermaid Party

Today was the big birthday party for my soon to be four year olds (less than 5 hours now).  It turned out amazingly well!  I had so much help and I have some MAJOR people I have to thank!  My mom (Mamaw), Mike's mom (Grammy), and everyone that came that made their birthday special!! 

When I asked Maddie and Zack what kind of party they wanted, Zack immediately said Pirate party.  We went back and forth for MONTHS on what kind Maddie wanted.  First it was a Pirate Princess.  In other words a pirate that was also a princess.  Then it was...no...I want a REAL princess.  Then it was Mermaid, and so on and so on.  So...I finally settled with the theme about 3 1/2 weeks ago.  I was VERY slack on getting things together.  I had an idea on what I wanted to do...I just didn't do it until this week.  So I have been a little stressed.  BUT, everything came together and I think the kids had a great time.  Below are a few of my favorite pictures.  I will have the full pictures on my party blog later (or my facebook page). 













1 comment:

4fishing said...

fantastic job!! Grampy