Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jamaica-Day 4













Saturday, our last day on the beach.  We decided to go kayaking.  Claire and I in one kayak and Mike by himself.  Poor Gregory, didn't feel well, so he slept in.  While we were out we say a huge stingray and starfish.  I didnt bring my underwater camera, so no photos.  After our kayak adventure we soaked up some rays until the daily lunch rain.  Once the rain was done we then went out on a glass bottom boat and saw more stingrays, starfish, and several fish and coral.

After the boat ride we or ready and had a date with a professional photographer.  He was a LOT of fun!  After pictures we took in one of the best buffet meals I ha ever had in my life!!  We watched a show and then mike and I turned in early.  We were exhausted and I had to start packing.  

1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Those pictures are amazing!!!