Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!


Saturday I tried my best to take pictures of the twins that looked like professionals. Well I actually got a couple of Maddie, but Zack just wouldn't cooperate. So when mom got here she suggested we drive down to Sears and get them done by a pro. So...Mom, Stacy, Aaden, Zack, Maddie and I all loaded up in my car (yes we fit all 3 carseats in my car and Stacy rode in the very back of the Kia) and we headed to Rocky Mount. Our appointment was at 3:30pm. After we started both Zack and Maddie were fussy. Zack kept crying and then we had diaper changes... feedings....no one would cooperate... So, after 3 hours of shooting (we were told by the photographer that they would never take this much time regularly, but they were just being nice to us) we were finally done. I was thinking the whole time that I wasn't happy with what they were shooting, but in the end the pics turned out WAY better than I thought. So we paid for them then tried to get back to RR. Well poor Aaden hadn't eaten since before we left so he was SCREAMING all the way home, until eventually he woke up Maddie and then they had a screaming match. It was quite an experience.

Sunday we celebrated mom's birthday with giving her a Brag Bag with the grandbaby's names on it and having an ice cream cake. We also had Claire and Gregory over to meet the twins.

Our biggest accomplishment last night was we are now graduated to their room and in a crib. I think it was harder for mommy than them. It was very successful!! Today we are expecting Auntie Crystal and a very relaxing Labor Day.


Happy Labor Day everyone!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So cute! How do you go through the day not holding those bundles of joy? Hope the 4 hour schedule is working out for you. Give Maddie and Zack a kiss and hug for us. Yes, you are now on "baby time". You are an angel to have the patience to wait three hours for pictures. They did come out well! Love to all of you!
Debbie and Greg