Friday, September 11, 2009

What's up Doc?

First let me start out by saying my prayers and thoughts are with those family's that lost their loved ones eight years ago today.


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


Yesterday was the twins' one month checkup. We took them to see Dr. B, where she told us that we have two very healthy babies. She told us that they should gain around 2lbs a month and both Zack and Maddie gained their 2lbs. Last month Zack was 5lbs even and now he is 7lbs 3oz. Maddie was 5lbs 6oz and is now 7lbs 8oz. Both are now 20 inches long. Dr B told us the only thing we need to do now is introduce them to water. She said we should try to get them to drink about an ounce of water everyday. Other than that they are great!!





I meant to post this Wednesday, but wanted to wish my mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Her birthday was 9/9. Maddie is wearing a bib that says "Don't make me call Grandma", and Zack is wearing a bib that says "Grandma never says no!"

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So glad to hear that both Maddie and Zack are doing well and are gaining weight. Love the picture! Can't wait to get them in my arms. See you on Sunday!
Grammy and Pop