Monday, September 28, 2009

SURPRISE it's the 80's

For the past 6 weeks I have been planning a surprise party for Mike's 30th birthday. Our friends in Roanoke Rapids helped share in on the fun. I ended up having a themed party, all 80's. Everyone dressed up in the best 80's garb and at around 7pm Mike came in completely surprised. I had an outfit for him to wear after he came in. To get him out of the house all day on Saturday I had the help of Ed. He talked him into going to play paint ball with the youth. Even though Mike did not really want to go, he went reluctantly. They got back around 4pm, but I told Ed not to let him come to the house until 6:30pm at the earliest. So Ed told him to come watch some football at his house.

Crystal had come up on Wednesday to help start getting things ready and help with the twins. I could NOT have done this without her. Also want to thank Chris and Erica for letting me store food at their house. Also to Jonathan and Amber for babysitting from 3pm-6pm while Crystal and I finished getting things together. Mike was completely surprised. We had a great time!! During the party we pulled out the old school nintendo and we even played the Olympics on the power pad. Happy 30th birthday honey!!



P.S. I actually made the cake with Crystal's help. It is a rubix cube. Enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

4fishing said...

JUST Got back in from Ohio- looks like you had a great time- love the new look Michael!!!