Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 10th

Happy Anniversary!! Saturday the 10th was our 6th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe it has already been 6 years. It has been 11 years since our first date. I love you honey!! For my anniversary gift (other than our date night on the 8th) I received a beautiful diamond heart necklace. I got Michael some grilling tools. I soooo got the better deal!!

On Saturday we had to say goodbye to everyone. Thank you Mamaw, Papaw, Stacy, Aaden and Kevin for a wonderful first family vacation!! Around 1pm we arrived at Grampy and Grandma's. They were so sweet!! They celebrated our anniversary by making us a special dinner. Grampy made his amazing soft-shelled crabs, steak, twice baked potatoes, and key lime pie. After dinner they both volunteered to watch the twins while Michael and I went to watch a movie. We went to see Grownups, which was really funny. On Sunday we had to say goodbye and head home. Thank you again Grampy and Grandma!! You made our 6th anniversary very special!!

No comments: