Monday, July 12, 2010

July 3rd

Our computer is finally fixed!! Yay!! So now there is no more flopping screens or screens that will not shut. There is sooooooo much I need to write about. So I have decided to just write several posts to make sure that everything gets added.

Saturday, July 3rd Mike and I grabbed the kids at 3:00 am and hit the road to head down to Charleston, SC. Stacy, Kevin and Aaden were there a day earlier so we met them early Saturday morning. Mamaw and Papaw got there around 9am. So we spent the next couple of hours touring the Battle Grounds of Charleston until our house in Folly Beach was ready.





We got into our house around noon. After unloading vehicles, feeding us and the kids, Kevin, Stacy, Mike and I played a little corn hole while the kiddies napped. Gram arrived around 5pm and we helped her unload her car. After dinner and putting the kids to bed, the whole family got in on some corn hole. That night the champs were me and papaw.

No comments: