Thursday, September 9, 2010

Birthday Shout Out!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMAW!!!! We love you and hope you have a fantastic day!!

Last week the kids and I got the chance to go see Mamaw and Papaw for a couple of days. On Thursday Mamaw and all of us headed to a local potter, "Turn & Burn" to be exact, to get the kids' hands and feet imprinted on a pottery dish. This is something that mom did for me and for my sister when we were one so Mamaw wanted to carry on the tradition. It was actually fun. The kids didn't cry at all (which was my fear). Instead they were curious as to what was going on. Below are a few pictures of both of them.
This next particular picture shows you what Zack was really wanting to do instead of prints. He wanted to walk around in a pottery shop. YES, all boy!! So Mamaw walked around with him to make sure there were no broken pieces that I had to pay for.



Again, Happy Birthday Mamaw. Thank you so much for helping us get this done. We love you!!

No comments: