Friday, September 17, 2010

So Stinkin' CUTE!!






I know every mother says this and I'm 110% biased, but my kids are the cutest kids E-V-E-R! The age they are now is definitely my most favorite age so far! They are coming into their own personalities and they are extremely active. (Active might be an understatement!) Zack is now walking around the house. He just LOVES to walk around. He is so proud of his newest accomplishment. He has learned to just stand up without having to pull up on something. It is just so stinkin' C-U-T-E!! The only thing that I don't like now that he is mobile, he is extremely sneaky!! If I don't stay on top of my game, he is into something fast!!!! The other day I sat him down for a second and he immediately ran to the stairs to try and climb up them. Don't worry I caught him before he was on the 3rd step.

Maddie is walking a little, not nearly as much as brother, but she too is into everything!! Her newest thing is wanting to cuddle. She ALWAYS wants to be in my or Michael's arms. Which has its moments when it is incredible sweet, but then other times, when I want to get things done it gets a little tough. She is a talker! Maddie also loves to sing. Her newest thing is singing B-I-B-L-E, however her version is "E-I-E-I-E". Again so stinkin' C-U-T-E!!

Below is a picture of the kids in one of their outfits they got for their birthday. Grampy is a big Alabama fan. And it just so happens we have some friends that live in Alabama, so they got them these outfits for their birthday, which they will be wearing to watch some football games with Grampy. So cute!!

2 comments:

lacey leatherwood said...

love the outfits...even if John and I are Auburn fans:) the leatherwoods are coming to NC for the duke/uab basketball game and i think we are going to try and come up and visit you guys! woot woot!

AprilNowell said...

We are looking forward to it!!!