Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never Forget

Image from Daily News 365 Online News Source


Usually my blog is always about the kids or a party that we have, but I wanted to take the time to at least honor those that lost their lives 9 years ago. I think 9-11-01 is a date that is and will always be one of those days that everyone remembers where they were, what they were doing and who they were with when they heard/saw the news. I still can not look at pictures or hear stories without bringing a tear to the eye. I did not personally know someone who lost their lives that day, but I am a proud American whose heart breaks for each family that did have someone in the towers, pentagon, and field. My thoughts and prayers are still with you even today and I can say proudly "We will never forget!".

No comments: