Sunday, September 19, 2010

Going the distance...

I haven't written about this, but Michael, Sarah and I are all doing the couch potato to 5K in 9 weeks program. (You can go this website if you would like to learn more.) I think the biggest reason I haven't written anything was because I wasn't quite sure how serious I was about it. Well we just completed the 5th week tonight (Over half way there). I am super excited. We ran 2 miles. I am just thrilled about it. The last time I was able to run that much without stopping was probably back in high school when I played sports. I told Mike tonight I think I could have done the whole 5K tonight just on adrenaline for completing the 2 miles. I think my next step is to sign up for an actual race. I don't want to lose the feeling that I CAN do this!!

1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

That's Great! More power to you! I hate running!