Wednesday, November 17, 2010

House is packed

UPDATED PIC:

This past week has been quite crazy!! It will only continue to be crazy for the next month or more... On Friday we officially signed papers for our house in Mooresville. After we got all the paperwork done we headed to Lowes and bought a few cans of paint to paint the bedroom that will be the twins' nursery. I want to paint a few more rooms in the house, but that will come later. Friday night we had our friends Chris and Erica (they were our neighbors in RR, but moved to Shelby 1 1/2 yrs ago) come up for dinner late Friday night. After dinner Mike and I headed to A'boro for the night. The next day Crystal, mom and I headed back towards Mooresville to finish painting. We got within a few miles when I realized that Mike had the keys (yes a total April moment!!), so instead we headed to Ikea, while dad was going to come bring the keys. When we finally got into the house we finished painting the nursery, then headed back. On Sunday after lunch, Mike and I headed to RR. This is our (the kids and I) last week officially here. Yesterday we had movers come and pack everything in boxes. Our entire house was filled with boxes. It looked like this:

(PICTURE COMING SOON)
Today the movers were back to load. Tomorrow we are heading to Mooresville to meet the movers on early Friday morning. Due to goodbye parties, singing in church, and running in a 5K we have to leave LATE Friday night to come back to RR for the official last weekend in RR. I have to sing in church on Sunday and our friends are throwing us a goodbye party Saturday night. Sarah and I are running in a 5K in Cary on Sunday afternoon. Yes, I said it was going to be a crazy couple weeks. My blog is called Hectic Life for a reason!!

Once Sunday is over I'm planning on going back and forth from A'boro and M'ville until after Thanksgiving. In Dec. we have the ACC football championship in Charlotte that we are attending and then in late Dec. my cousin Samantha is getting married. I have agreed to help my mom and dad with decorating. Also, mid Dec. Mike is planning on joining us officially in Mooresville. So it is going to be a busy end to 2010. Keep praying for us!!

No comments: