Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas in Eastern NC

We just completed our 2nd of 5 Christmas get togethers. The 1st was in Castle Hayne with Grampy & Grandma. (sorry about pictures. I left my camera @ home. Amy will be sending me some soon.) We arrived there on Sunday and left for Jacksonville on Tuesday to be with Grammy & Pop. The kids have been racking up! We have probably all gained 5 lbs from all the amazing food as well.

Other good news... Bentley should be out of the hospital tomorrow! Praise the Lord! Thank you all for the wonderful well wishes and prayers. They have seemed to work. God is so good!

We will be here for another day then we are off to Biscoe/Asheboro. Christmas day is going to be @ Mamaws and Papaws. Then to the Graves for day after celebration. I love Christmas so much! I love getting to see family!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: