Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas with the Nowells

So I am FINALLY getting around to posting about Christmas. Since I left my camera at home over the holiday, I had to ask Amy to send me pics of the Nowell/Sanders Christmas get-togethers. So, let me start by saying THANK YOU Auntie Amy!! On Sunday the 19th of December we loaded the car down, threw the kids in the car and headed to the Nowell house. We had an AMAZING dinner and then opened gifts. The kids received clothes, play phone, blocks, Elmo cookware, and some money in their college funds.

That night they had a BLAST playing in Grampy and Granpma's huge bathtub. Then it was off to bedtime. I think I ended up going to bed early because I didn't get any sleep the night before due to Zack's ears. The next day we got to relax and hang out with Grampy and Grandma. On Tuesday morning we had to say our goodbyes. Thank you Grampy and Grandma! We love you!!




No comments: