Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So behind!

I know I am behind on updating the blog. What is even worse is this is one of my New Year resolutions. I do have an excuse, the kids & I have been sick. I came down with their cold yesterday. They have had the cold for over a week so we went to the docs yesterday. Turns out Zack still has a double ear infection. So we were referred to Ears, Nose & Throat. So they had an opening today. We went and talked to the doc. We now have an appt for surgery next Thursday the 13th. He is going to have tubes put in. While he is under they are going to also remove his skin tag. The doc scared me about this... He said usually a skin tag means there are kidney problems. I know this is a Nowell trait (skin tags that is), but wasn't sure about the kidneys. He said they are going to perform an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay.

I will try and post Christmas tonight once the kids go down. I am by myself tonight since Mike is back in RR. I'm not promising though.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: