Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy 2011! Birthday Shout Outs!!

For New Years we had the Phillips down from RR. The kids LOVED showing Arrie our new place. While mommy and daddy loved hanging out with Brandi and Graham. I could tell we are getting old because we BARELY made it to the ball dropping. Right after it did eventually fall, we all went to bed. So S-A-D!! We are currently trying to talk the Phillips into moving out of RR and heading this way. We'll see how well it goes.

I do want to say GET WELL UNCLE DEAN!! Right before New Year's day he ended up falling and breaking his leg so bad he had to be in the hospital for two nights. He had surgery to place a rod and screws in. Poor guy!! So he and Crystal spent New Years in the hospital.

My New Year resolutions for 2011.... It is sad but I have already fallen a little on one. My first is to update my blog more often. Now that I have a smart phone I should be able to do a post insanely easy. All I have to do is write a quick email or take a photo and send it to the blog. My goal is pretty lofty. I would like to double how many posts I had last year. I ended the year with 102 posts. My goal this year is to have at least 208. That would be about 4 a week. Yes, I had a VERY slow start, but I'm coming back with a vengeance and I am planning on keeping this goal.
My 2nd goal is to run in more 5ks this year. Due to all of our sicknesses and the cold I probably will have to start over the "couch potato to 5K" in March. Until then I have been doing Just Dance 2 four to five times a week. What is this you ask? Well it is a new Wii game. It is so much fun. You copy what the dancers are doing in front of you. It is also a SUPER workout. The songs range from Proud Mary, Jump, Monster Mash and so much more. They also have Russian dances (so hard), Belly dances, Charleston, Hip Hop, etc. Not only is this a great workout, but a LOT of fun. Everyone that comes to the house, we show them the game and make them play. So these are my resolutions. What are yours?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEVERAL PEOPLE!!! I have been so caught up lately. I have missed Uncle Michael's Birthday back on the 18th of December, Cousin Aaden's Birthday on January 2nd, and Aunt Amy's Birthday on January 9th. We love you all. Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!!

No comments: