Friday, April 27, 2012

Our Weekend

I have been having problems posting with using my normal email way, so these are posts that I had written, but haven't been going through. 

Last weekend we got a visit from Mamaw and Papaw.  Mamaw came Friday night so we went out to eat with the kids.  Mike had to go out of town for a business team building trip, so I asked Mamaw and Papaw to come and help with the kids since I had to sing on Saturday.  Saturday we had the Picnic in the Grass with church and the kids just had a blast playing.  After naps Mamaw and I went to Lowe's to get a few building materials and veggies to build a small raised vegetable bed.  While the kids were eating Papaw and I put the bed together and threw dirt in the bed.  We waited to plant the veggies since we were expected to get some frost later in the week.  Sunday we woke up and went to church.  After church we played and played.  After naps we had to say bye-bye to Mamaw and Papaw.  Thank you so much!  We love you!!

No comments: