Thursday, April 5, 2012

Zack Letters

Before the kiddos were born I painted their names (wooden letters) to go above their beds.  Well...I put them up using poster tape, that was suppose to be strong enough to hold and kind to my walls.  When we moved I went to take them down and each letter pulled off the sheet rock.  Well it did it again when I went to pull them down to separate the kids.  So...this did not please me.  I decided to put the letters on sports themed canvas.  (I can deal with a few nail holes vs. a huge chunk of sheet rock.) 

I started with 4 12 x 12 blank canvases. 




I then took 4 pieces of scrapbook paper that I liked and decoupaged them on each canvas using Hodge Podge.



I then glued each letter to a different canvas.
Here is the finished product hanging on Zack's wall.


No comments: