Monday, July 9, 2012

Saturday & Sunday July 7 & 8

Saturday morning was our time to say goodbye.  We packed up and headed out by 9:30am.  Stacy and the boys headed on back to GA (they had a 7 hour drive) while Mamaw, Papaw and the rest of us headed to Broadway for a little shopping and an early lunch at 11am at Senior Frog.  Then we headed back to A'boro to stay the night.  Our 3 hour drive turned into over a 4 hour drive thanks to traffic so once we got to Mamaw and Papaw's house it was time for dinner. 

Sunday we got to attend High Pine's last day to have Pastor Wyatt as their preacher (he is moving across the state to start a church in South Port).  Most of  you remember Pastor Wyatt as the preacher that married us. It was a wonderful service and I'm glad that I got to say goodbye.  After church and lunch we headed down to see my grandpa (the twins' great-grandpa).  We haven't seen him since Christmas so it was wonderful for for us to get to visit with him.  Then it was time for us to head home.  We loaded both cars down and headed back.  I think we had a wonderful vacation, but we were ready to be home. 

I'm hoping to post pictures soon.  I have class tonight and then tomorrow is our wedding anniversary.  So...not really sure the exact date that I will have those up.  Hopefully soon!

No comments: